Welcome to Lion Rock Tea Rooms, named after the world famous Lion Rock which we are situated at the base of.

The building, previously three stone mason cottages, dates back to the 16th century.

Established in 1908 the Tea Rooms, originally known as Derricks, has seen many changes, even surviving the Great Flood of Cheddar in 1968, to more recently going on to be certified as one of the best Tea Rooms in the United Kingdom.