We participate and run various promotions throughout the year, some with different suppliers and companies too.
BOGOF Breakfast Offer. When we run this offer the terms for it are as follows.
- The offer is buy two breakfast dishes from our current Breakfast Menu with a minimum value of £7.00 the cheapest breakfast is free.
- To redeem this offer you must buy two hot drinks from the menu.
- This does not include any add ons or build your own breakfast dishes
- Maximum of four people, two free breakfasts per table.
- As always always recommend booking ahead.
- Does not include takeaway.
- You must state you are looking to use the offer when ordering with your server, not at the till when paying.
- If the offer has a time limit (Happy Hour 9.30-10.30 for example) you must be sat at your table by the close time of the offer.
- To redeem the offer you will be asked to show the current post or voucher when ordering.
- We reserve the right to alter change or withdraw the offer without giving prior notice.
Terms for Third Party Vouchers/promotions are as follows:
- Photo copies will not accepted.
- Screen shots are only accepted when the full Voucher has already been emailed to us when making the reservation.
- Vouchers or offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- A maximum of two vouchers per booking, per table may be used at the same time, even if they are from the same merchant or supplier.
- When using any type of Voucher they must always be reserved a minimum of 24 hours in advance, this should be done by email only using our Book a Table Tab
- Although 24 hours notice is required, we will do out best, but cannot guarantee a place will be available giving only 24 hours notice for a weekend or peak period slot
- We are unable to accept ANY Vouchers, promotional offers or discount cards of any description on Bank Holidays (Including the Saturday & Sunday of the Bank Holiday) any celebratory day, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Valentines etc.
- Our In-House purchased Vouchers have a system expiry time of 12 months-we are unable to extend these once the 12 months has expired.
- We will not accept any walk-in Customers with Third Party Voucher or promotional offers.
- We will not accept an answer phone or Facebook message on the day as acceptance of a booking, they should only be made by email and minimum of 24hrs in advance and only once a reply has been received.
- We cannot accept bookings if a email was sent but for whatever reason a reply was not received.
- If a merchant Voucher has expired we are unable to accept or amend in any way, this can only be done through the merchant direct.
- We can only accept Vouchers from third party suppliers if the booking terms of that supplier are complied with as described.
- We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw from any non contractual binding promotion without giving a specific reason.